The Praxis Project is seeking an Office Manager to assist in the oversight of Praxis' administrative systems as well as provides logistical and administrative support to program work. The Office Manager must share Praxis' overall commitment to social justice. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
Duties include: equipment and supplies procurement and office maintenance; document and records management; providing administrative support to program work; lead meeting and logistic coordinator.
The successful applicant will require:
- Experience and ease working with diverse groups and ability to deal tactfully with the public.
- Experience creating and maintaining filing systems.
- Experience in meeting and special events coordination.
- Highly skilled in capturing key meeting results in both notes and documentation
- Experience in equipment and supply procurement and managing procurement and tracking systems.
- Familiarity with some general understanding of accounting, as it relates to receipts of payments, processing invoices, completing travel expenses, and setting up travel arrangements.
- Highly skilled in administrative tasks including filing, typing, reception, office management, and supplies management.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software packages, including web-based solutions and word processing, excel. Use of web base social media is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, be detailed oriented, prioritize own work, and collaborate with and coordinate the work of others in a harmonious and empowering manner.
Salary depends on experience. Health, dental and pension plan benefits are included. Praxis is a social justice oriented employer. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply. Please send resume and cover letter by email ONLY to: Ssalaam@thepraxisproject.org